Room for Work for Wandsworth residents
Our Wandsworth programme has the same great content as our Richmond courses.
What's different? We deliver 12 classes in 6 weeks so you have the benefit of completing the course quickly.
Classes are held on Wednesday and Thursday mornings from 10.30am-1pm.
Our next course starts 6 March 2019 and runs to 11 April. Don't use our registration system on this website. You must register with Work Match. See details below.
Robin Bell, Course Leader
"Not having a job in whatever circumstance is frightening,
but with the support of Robin and the Room for Work team, you will know you are not alone. You will get the tools to move on and understand what your true value is!" --
Here's what you'll learn:
Current job search methods and ways to find "hidden jobs"
- How to write an effective CV for the job you want
- How to use social media, especially LinkedIn, to find work and promote yourself
- Speaking skills that will sell your experience and capabilities
- How to analyse and activate your network
- How to master competency-based interviews
- Self-employment options that work
To register with Work Match contact:
Sonia Wilson, Access to Training Officer
Wandsworth Borough Council
020 8871 5165/07989 448237