Room for Work for Wandsworth residents
Our Wandsworth programme has the same great content as our Richmond courses.
What's different? We deliver 12 classes in 6 weeks so you have the benefit of completing the course quickly.
Classes are held on Wednesday and Thursday mornings from 10.30am-1pm.
Our next course starts 16 January 2019 and runs to 21 February.
To take the course you must register with Work Match. (Don't use our registration system on this website.) See details below.
Course Leader Robin Bell
Here's what you'll learn:
Current job search methods and ways to find "hidden jobs"
- How to write an effective CV for the job you want
- How to use social media, especially LinkedIn, to find work and promote yourself
- Speaking skills that will sell your experience and capabilities
- How to analyse and activate your network
- How to master competency-based interviews
- Self-employment options that work
To register with Work Match contact:
Sonia Wilson, Access to Training Officer
Wandsworth Borough Council
020 8871 5165/07989 448237