A 12 week programme
Take frustration out of your job search
Our presenters are experts in their field. Classes take place in a supportive environment. We include workshops to help you master skills and techniques that will improve your employability.
At weekly meetings 2.5 hours in length, you'll learn and practise a new skill (or improve one you have already) and network with people in the same situation as yourself.
And it's free! Room for Work is a charity supported by volunteers. We are funded by donations and grants.
Here's what you'll learn:
Current job search methods and ways to find "hidden jobs"
- How to write an effective CV for the job you want
- How to use social media, especially LinkedIn, to find work and promote yourself
- Speaking skills that will sell your experience and capabilities
- How to analyse and activate your network
- How to master competency-based interviews
Self-employment options that work
- And much, much more...
RICHMOND, KINGSTON, MERTON, SUTTON, CROYDON
ESF 2 COURSE SCHEDULE AUTUMN 2020
Effective Job Search
|29||Improve Your Speaking Skills|
||Analyse Your Skill Set|
|NOV 3||Self Employment Options|
||Your LinkedIn Profile|
||Social Media for Employment|
|DEC 1||HR and Interviews|
|8||Difficult Interview Questions|